Student Registration Process
Student Registration has three components:
- Online Enrollment and Address Verification: May
- Login to Skyward and click Online Enrollment/Residency Verification. Complete all of the steps in Skyward.
- All students must verify their residency within the district each year. Visit the residency page for more information.
- Online Fee Payment and Registration: June-July
- All students must pay basic student fees. Additional fees may apply for participation in Athletics or enrollment some courses. Visit the student fees page for more information.
- All new students will receive their iPad once fees are paid.
- Schedules released once fees have been paid: August
- Schedule changes will only be made if an appropriate alternate placement is available. Students will need to see a counselor for any changes in their schedule.
New Student Enrollment
If you are a new student at Ridgewood High School, click here to enroll.