Skip to Main Content


Proof of Residency

The following documents are REQUIRED in order to prove residency:

  • Copy of current signed lease indicating names of tenants, Mortgage or Property Tax Bills
  • Current utility bill (water, ComEd or Nicor)

The following documents are RECOMMENDED for enrollment:

  • Parent’s/ Guardian Driver’s License, State ID, Green Card, or Passport

If the family residence is not in the name of the parent or legal guardian, then a letter of residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a district resident will be required. Complete the necessary forms below and drop off in Student Services Office.

Interactive Boundary Map

Please be aware that under the law:

"A person who knowingly enrolls or attempts to enroll in the school on a tuition free basis, a pupil known by that person to be a non-resident of the district, shall be guilty of a Class C misdemeanor."

The Law States:

"A person who knowingly or willfully presents to any school district, any false information regarding the residency of a pupil for the purpose of enrolling the pupil to attend school in that district without payment of non-resident tuition charge, shall be guilty of a Class C misdemeanor."

All rights reserved | Website development by |