Skip to Main Content

RHS - departments

Student Services

Welcome to the Student Services Department

The counselors and social worker are interested in working closely with all students. Students are each assigned a Student Services counselor. Students typically see their counselor about course requests, schedule changes, and their post-high school plans. Personal concerns may be discussed with any counselor or the school social worker.

Course Guide

Summer School & Camps Course Guide

Jennifer Snyder

Director of Student Services

ext. 1284

All rights reserved | Website development by |