Ridgewood High School accepts payments online.
Parents can pay for school fees online through our Ridgewood High School Web Store! Parents can make payments online while on their home or work computer, any time of the day. Online payments can be made through the familiar Skyward Family Access portal. It only takes a few minutes to add money using your Discover, VISA or MasterCard (credit/debit). There are no additional fees charged for the convenience of this service.
Payments will be processed on a secure site, powered by RevTrak.
- Log into Skyward Family Access (Skyward)
- Select Food Service or Fee Management and open the Make a Payment tab. (This guide proceeds through Food Service first, followed by Fee Management.)
- Click Update Payment Amount and enter the a payment amount. Click Update Cart.
- To make a Fee Management Payment, locate the appropriate child and click Update Payment Amount.
- To pay optional fees, select Add (button) next to the desired optional fees under Fees that can be added to this student’s account.
- Click Update Cart.
- When all payments are added, make sure RevTrak is selected under Online Payment Vendor.
- If you are a returning customer, log into the Web Store using the email address and password combination used in previous purchases. If you are a new customer, enter your email address and select I am a new customer.
Drivers Education Instructions