As you know, District 234 has transitioned to full remote learning as a result of the local and regional COVID-19 metrics through January 18. Starting January 19, teachers will return to the building to teach their courses via ZOOM. We will also invite our at-risk students and hands- on courses back into the building starting January 19th.
The tentative plan (pending local and regional COVID-19 metrics) is to begin our first phase of our hybrid schedule for in-person instruction on February 2.
The schedule is as follows:
Mondays- REMOTE INSTRUCTION - (Learn from home ALL DAY)
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:55 p.m. - Synchronous learning sessions for periods 1-8 & Advisory
Tuesday through Friday
- 8-12:15 in person instruction SPLIT BY ALPHABET
- Last names A-L will be in person on Tuesdays & Wednesdays for instruction; M-Z will participate in classes via ZOOM.
- Last names M-Z will be in person on Thursdays & Fridays for in- person instruction; A-L will participate in classes via ZOOM.
- 1:15 p.m. -3:15 p.m.- All Advisory and Office Hours will be remote via ZOOM.