All enrolled students for the 2019-2020 school year are expected to participate in the Ridgewood High School summer reading program. Click the link below to access the information page.
Summer Reading Information
AP Course Summer Work
In addition to reading Hooper, below are your summer reading packets. Your summer work must be completed by the first day of school.
- AP Biology - Summer Work is posted on Canvas. Please email Ms. Laubenstein for access (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AP Computer Science - No required summer work. If you want extra practice or see what coding is about, then check out: https://codehs.com/go/77CE0 (Mrs. Sneath)
- AP Calculus AB - Summer Work (Mr. Paus)
- AP Chemistry - Summer Work (Mr. Falicetti)
- AP Human Geography - No required summer work (Mrs. Nolan)
- AP Government - No required summer work (Mrs. Rutherford)
- AP Italian - Summer Work (Mrs. Miller)
- AP Literature - Summer Reading (Mrs. Pemberton)
- AP Language - Summer Reading (Mrs. Mundy & Mr. Bennett)
- APUSH - Summer Work (Ms. Cantos)
- AP Psych - No required summer work (Mrs. Rutherford)
- AP Spanish - Summer Work (Mrs. Romano)