Ridgewood High School is excited to announce that the Illinois DMV will be visiting Ridgewood High School on Thursday, March 23rd 2018 to provide State ID's for interested students and staff. They will be available Periods 4-6 in room 134 in the back of the fieldhouse.
State ID's will cost $10 for individuals under 18 years old and $20 for individuals 18 and older.
Please bring the following:
- Original Birth Certificate (NOT a Copy)
- Original Social Security Card (NOT a Copy)
- Unofficial Transcript (See Student Services to print BEFORE March 23rd)
- Money ($10 under 18, $20 over 18)
- Avoid long line at DMV sites
- Official government issued identification
- Need form of identification to apply for a job.
- Need form of identification to open bank account.
If you have any questions, please see Ms. Schutz in room 116 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org