Ridgewood High School is excited to announce that the Illinois DMV will be visiting Ridgewood High School on Thursday, December 14th 2017 to provide State ID's for interested students and staff. They will be available Periods 4-6 in room 134 in the back of the fieldhouse.
State ID's will cost $10 for individuals under 18 years old and $20 for individuals 18 and older.
Please bring the following:
- Original Birth Certificate (NOT a Copy)
- Original Social Security Card (NOT a Copy)
- Document with name and address (ie. piece of mail)
- Avoid long line at DMV sites
- Official government issued identification
- Need form of identification to apply for a job.
- Need form of identification to open bank account.
If you have any questions, please see Ms. Perchess in room 116 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org