For the past 9 years, the Italian National Honor Society of Ridgewood High School has hosted aFesta Italiana for its students, families and community. This is a highly-attended yearly event that highlights the accomplishments of all Italian students from level 1 through AP. The highlight of the evening is the induction of the new INHS members. In order to be a part of the national club, students must have demonstrated a serious commitment to their Italian studies, and have an overall GPA of 3.2. This year, the group was saddened that the larger Ridgewood community was unable to gather as we usually do to celebrate the students and their projects, and to enjoy a feast of traditional Italian food together. However, with the invaluable help of the RHS Multi-Media club, the INHS members rose to the challenge and created a video that celebrates the RHS Italian students and our amazing INHS members. You can find a link to the video below. We hope you enjoy it! Speriamo che godiate il video e di vedervi presto in persona.
- Josephine Alfano, President
- Madeline Polley, Vice-president
- Kiara Cannon and Natalia Skyba, Secretaries
- Chiara O’Leary, Treasurer
- Taylor Chan, Events Coordinator
- Claire Kelly and Julia Miezal, Student Council Representatives
- Dolores Pigoni-Miller, INHS Advisory