Homecoming Packet 2021
Friday, October 1st: Pep Assembly - Outdoors in the Stadium during Advisory
Monday, October 4th - Friday, October 8th:
- Spirit Wear Competition, Homecoming Ticket Sales, and Ridgewood Royal Voting
Wednesday, October 6th: Class Wall Competition during the school day
Friday, October 8th: Parade before Football Game. Spirit Trophy and Ridgewood Royal Announcement during Halftime of Football Game
Saturday, October 9th
- Homecoming Dance, 7 - 10 PM, Outside on the Football Field
- Single: $12, Couple: $20
- Tickets will be sold during lunches from 10/4-10/8
- Students cannot buy tickets at the door. They must be bought in advance. Friday at 3:30 PM will be the cut off time for ticket sales.
- On October 9th, “doors” close at 7:30 PM. Students will not be admitted into the dance after 7:30pm.
- Outside guests are allowed. They must show proof of a vaccine or a negative COVID test dated no earlier than Friday, October 8th. The COVID test cannot be an at-home, self-administered, or over-the-counter test.
- Any guest that does not have proof of vaccination or negative test upon arrival will not be allowed to enter.
- On Saturday, the guest must bring a photo ID with either their vaccine card or their negative test results.
- Outside guests must fill out a form provided by and returned to the Dean’s Office.
-Guest forms are due by 3:00pm on Thursday, October 7th to the Dean’s Office
-Guests can be freshmen in high school to 20 years old
- No bags/backpacks are allowed. Students are not allowed to use their lockers during the dance.
- Ridgewood is not responsible for any personal belongings left unattended at the dance (at the tables, on the field, etc.)
- Masks are optional but recommended for unvaccinated students.
- Students should maintain a 3 foot distance at all times.
Please Be Aware
- Having a dance is subject to change pending updated COVID regulations and guidance. If the guidelines change and/or the COVID numbers rise in the 60706 community, the dance could be cancelled.
- If there is inclement weather, including thunderstorms and lightning, the dance will be cancelled.