Tuesday, May 11, 2021 - Friday, May 14, 2021
8:00 AM - 12:15 PM
Ridgewood will proceed with College Board’s Paper/Pencil testing option, which occurs during Administration One and Administration Two:
- Testing dates are May 3-7, May 11-14, and May 24-25
- All testing will be completed at Ridgewood High School via paper/pencil
- All Covid regulations will be followed: masks must be worn and students will be seated 3 feet apart
- The following items are required for testing:
- Two sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers, for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet. (Students outside the U.S.: bring HB or No. 2 pencils.)
- Two pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch that does not have internet access, does not beep or make noise, and does not have an alarm.
- Up to two approved calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking an AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Environmental Science, AP Physics, or AP Statistics Exams. Visit apstudents.org/courses to find the calculator policy for your subject. For a list of approved graphing calculators, visit apstudents.org/calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
- If you do not attend the school at which you are taking the exam, you must bring a current government-issued or school-issued photo ID. Additional ID may be requested by authorized test centers outside the U.S.
- If you have been approved for testing accommodations by CollegeBoard, your SSD Student Accommodations Letter from CollegeBoard to verify your approval.
If there are questions or concerns about testing, please contact Mr. Jim Gyori at email@example.com or 708-456-4242 x1244.