Ridgewood High School District 234 Board of Educaton Vacancy
Ridgewood High School District 234 is accepting applications to fill the vacancy resulting from the resignation of a Board member. The individual selected will serve on the school board from the date of appointment until the election on April 6, 2021.
The Ridgewood School District's mission statement is: Students will become adaptable life- long learners and responsible, ethical citizens, with the ability to make informed decisions in a changing global society. Students will demonstrate learning in multiple settings and in multiple ways. Members of Ridgewood High School Community will collaborate to ensure that every student learns.
At a minimum a candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of Illinois and the District for at least one year immediately preceding
- the appointment
- Be a registered voter
- Not be a child sex offender
- Not hold another incompatible public office
- Not have a prohibited interest in any contract with the District
- Not be a school trustee
- Not hold certain types of prohibited State or Federal employment
- Applicants should show familiarity with the Board's policies regarding general
- duties and responsibilities of a Board and a Board member, including fiduciary responsibilities, conflict of interest, ethics and gift ban.
Please submit a letter of interest that includes a list of qualifications to email@example.com
Applications will be due December 13, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.